Thursday, December 2, 2010

Arizona is McLovin'!!

Arizona loves to eat. Among his favorites...hot dogs, Cheetos, Sonic French Toast Sticks...the list goes on and on. Now before you think that I am a bad mother for feeding him all this people food (*upright* people food that is...because he is a person too! LOL)I promise that I only give him tiny little nibbles from time to time. This is NOT his daily diet!! His usual chow is Blue Buffalo, chicken and brown rice. (BTW, I love this brand, his coat got soooooooo soft after we switched to it!) Anywho...Karen has started a habit of McDonald's coffee and an Egg McMuffin for breakfast, and Mr. Zoney-Bones LOVES LOVES LOVES getting nibbles of the ham. If you don't believe me, then please watch the video for a fantastic demonstration of his adoration for pork. I always tell him that he likes to eat so much, he's going to grow a curly tail one of these days!

And look at clumsy me at the very end...too busy filming to notice a tall bucket of flowers right behind my feet!!! Well, that's what they make mops for. :o)

No comments: