Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spoiled? Or Just Well Cared For????

Okay, so by now we all know that Arizona is a pretty special dog. And special dogs require special care....right??? I have no qualms about admitting to the fact that I spoil my dog. I spoil him rotten. But he deserves it. :o)

Breakfast at the flower shop from time to time consists of sweet tea for Jana, decaf coffee for me, and a yogurt parfait for each of us.



As we sit in the office and consume our fuel for the day, Zona sits on the floor in the middle of it all, alternating his sad little puppy eyes back and forth between us, pleading for anybody to share some of our special food with him. He's mastered that look extraordinarily well. Once we have polished off our parfaits, we each let him lick our cup clean.



The problem is, his tongue won't *quite* reach the very bottom, leaving valuable yogurt....just sitting there. So...being the doting puppy mom that I am, I whip out my scissors, trim a few inches off the top of the cup so that his tongue can easily reach every last tasty bit.



At least I'm making sure that nothing goes to waste!!! :o)

1 comment:

Jan said...

I do that with Foster and the yogurt container as well as the packet of salmon for my sandwich. He loves it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great going Zona, you have taught your mom something really important!