Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome Stephanie Louise!!!

One of my very best customers, Blair, and his wife Ana had a beautiful baby girl last week. Blair, being the very sweet guy that he always is, wanted to fill Ana's hospital room with flowers. Literally......FILL. Like a forest. The hospital has some guidelines for just how much *stuff* can be in the room, so we weren't able to go as over the top as Blair had envisioned, but we were still able to make a mini-garden of flowers. I didn't take a picture of the hospital room...but I lined up all of the arrangements for a group photo before we left the shop.


As I was delivering all of these flowers, the nurses were all just going beserko over them...so later on that day, I brought all of those gals an arrangement, so that they would have something to enjoy as well...and not keep going into Ana's room to look at her flowers. :o)
I've been bugging Blair to get me a picture of the new little family...and he has failed...so I'm posting my own rendition of them.

By the way...Blair used to own an auto repair shop...he sold it to one of his employees, now it's called D&J's Automotive...and it's the best repair shop in town! They do all of the work on the flower van, I wouldn't trust anyone else! They are located in downtown Olathe, across from the courthouse. Phone 913-768-0553.
Ask for David...and tell him that Sarah sent you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THOUGHT I HAD MORE HAIR!!YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB ON YOUR ARANGEMENTS,I APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR STAFF DEALING WITH YHE LESS THEN HELPFUL,SHAWNEE MISSION MEDICAL CENTER.SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY AUTOMOTIVE PROBLEMS.DONT HESITATE TO CALL,THANKS AGAIN..

Anonymous said...

I loved the small ones in the front. What a colorful "springtime" in the room.
How long did it take to get mom and baby + flowers out of the hospital?????

Joyce's Flowers said...

I went back to the hospital on the day that they left to get the flowers and deliver them to Blair and Ana's house...they all never would have fit in their car with two new parents, a baby and two grandparents! Plus, the way Blair drives...they never would have made it all the way to Gardner in one piece! Just kidding!!! :o)