Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bring Your Cabbage Patch Kid to Work Day

Yesterdays work day conversation included, but was not limited to; circus tunes summoning some crazy clown from *IT* into the shop, how much we love Arizona, whether or not Jana was going to talk about her gap tooth when meeting David Sedaris last night, my upcoming trip to Colorado, cake decorating and Cabbage Patch Kids. Jana and I are both children of the 80's, and therefore we each have one of these hard-headed little dolls. Jana's doll is Bernice (the nearly bald one), and mine is Nadia (the one with a whole mess of hair and freckles...just like me!). So, we both went home last night, found our dolls and brought them to work today. Nice little bit of nostalgia for a rainy day. :o)

3 comments:

Jana said...

I love you, Bernice. You are the light of my life. Nadia, you are pretty cool too I guess =)

Brett and Ruth Ellen Tubbs said...

Elliot says "Hi cousin Bernice!"

Jan said...

Remember the first dolls were homemade because we couldn't get the real Cabbage Patch dolls until the next year.