Tuesday, September 8, 2009

For Sarah and Sinbad

Hi all! Jana here. I have a favor to ask of you today. Please read.

This weekend Sarah had to put down her beloved cat Sinbad. Her heart is broken right now, as any of you animal lovers can imagine. Sinbad lived to the ripe old age of nineteen and loved his Sarah to the moon and back. She is not at work today, and I think she could really use some kind words to lift her spirits when she comes back tomorrow. This is where you come in.

Will you please leave a comment to this post to uplift Sarah? She gives so much of herself for this little flower shop and I think we all could be a great support right now. It doesn't have to be long and deep, and you don't even have to know her. Just something to let her know that she's appreciated.

Here is the only picture of Sinbad I could find. He's all wrapped up in a blankie to take his medicine. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!

5 comments:

Brett and Ruth Ellen Tubbs said...

So sorry about Sinbad. I'm sure he was a sweet kitty and I know that he'll be watching over you from kitty heaven!

Rebecca said...

We are all thinking of you here in the Bear household. All I know for sure is how lucky Sinbady was to have you for his Mommy. What a blessed cat to share his life with YOU! And, I also know that Chea is taking good care of your Meow Meow Muffin.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cat I know he had a good life with you...I hope your heart will heal soon...Love Judy Rolen Jana's Mimi

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I am so sorry to hear about Sinbad. I know he ment the world too you. It is so hard to say good bye too someone you love. It was heart breaking for me to say good bye to my first Kitty ( Sunshine) when I was a little girl. I hope Sinbad and Sunshine become best buds in Kitty heaven. Call me if you need to talk. Love you bucho!!!! Amy Sue

Kathy said...

Sarah, May memories of your love for Sinbad and the fun you had with him hug your heart! Kathy