Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FREE GOLF!!!!!!!

We have been active in supporting the Kelsey Smith Foundation for the last few years here at Joyce's Flowers. Kelsey was friends with many of our customers, though unfortunately we never knew her personally. For those of you who don't know who Kelsey Smith is, please go to http://www.kelseysarmy.org/ for more information.
There is a golf tournament being held on July 20th at Falcon Ridge Golf Course here in Lenexa for the Kelsey Smith Foundation....and I've got two tickets!!! I've been told that golfing is NOT my forte...so instead of forcing a large group of people that I don't know to put up with my lack of golf etiquette/knowledge/skill, I am going to give these tickets away in a random drawing. No strings attached! Anyone can enter, just email me at joycesflowers@sbcglobal.net
Registration begins Monday the 20th at 6:30am, breakfast, lunch, adult libations and raffle tickets for some great prizes are all included. Oh...and a round of golf. :o) This package for two is valued at $300.
The winner will be notified on Thursday July 16th. Any questions...please ask!!!



No comments: